Handmade item | (1) 4 oz. Mia Botanica Hibiscus Organic Hairspray
Organic Pomegranate, Organic Green Tea, Organic Black Tea, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sugar, Organic Grain, Organic Hibiscus
When you're on a mission, flyaways are the last thing you need getting in your way. This organic hairspray is great for pulled back hair or for setting your classic style.
This wonderfully scented Medium/Strong hold hairspray contains a custom blend of hair and scalp loving extracts, herbs, oils, and aloe vera.
When living a healthier, toxic-free and greener lifestyle, hair products are a great place to start. Many common, synthetic chemical ingredients in conventional products are known to dry out the scalp, irritate oil glands and corrode and weaken hair follicles.
Why Mia Botanica? 🚫 You will never find any harmful, unnatural or carcinogenic ingredients, commonly found in conventional products such as: Aluminum, Mineral Oil, Petro Chemicals, Parabens, Sulfates, Triclosan (which was first registered as a pesticide by EPA in 1969), Talc, Propylene Glycol, Propane, Isobutane, Heavy Metals, Synthetic Fragrance/Flavor, Phthalates, TEA or DEA, Hexane, Hormone Disruptors, Sulfates, Artificial Colors or Preservatives, BPA, GMO or Chemical Processing in any of their products.
💧Since ingredients are their first priority, they examine not only the quality but the source - including the water they use! According to the World Health Organization, Environmental Protection Agency and other private organizations, Municipal Water is a possible source for extra contaminants, minerals, fluoride, pesticides, bacteria, salts, pollution and, unwanted pharmaceuticals. All of these possible contaminants make it tough to keep products pure and pose a risk of having a product spoil quicker as well. Mia Botanica strives to keep their products pure at every cost, which is why they only use Reverse Osmosis Water for all of their aqueous formulations.
* Shake well before each use
* Spray onto wet or styled, dry hair for medium/strong hold
Organic Black Tea
Organic Green Tea
Organic Hibiscus Flower (hydrates Keratin fibers)
Organic Witch Hazel
Organic Aloe Vera
Organic Cane Sugar (read below about the new studies that show how sugar may offer big benefits to hair)
Reverse Osmosis Water
Organic Ylang Ylang
Organic Grapefruit Seed Extract
Citric and Ascorbic Acid
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Camellia Sinesis, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis, Punica Granatum, Sucrose, Aloe Barbadensis, Boswellia Carteri, Cananga Odorata, d Alpha Tocopherol (non gmo), Citrus Grandis, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
BENEFITS OF LISTED INGREDIENTS:
* Organic Black Tea - Due to the abundance of antioxidants and caffeine, black tea is considered extremely beneficial for the hair. Black tea can be incorporated into your hair care regimen for stronger and damage-free hair. The caffeine present in black tea helps in decreasing DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), a hormone found in the scalp that causes hair loss. Thus, black tea helps in increasing the hair thickness and lowering hair loss.
* Organic Green Tea - Green tea is a good source of polyphenols, Vitamin C and Vitamin E that are helpful in stimulating hair growth and softening one’s hair. This makes green tea an essential component in the making of shampoos and conditioners because its components are known to boost lustrous hair. The antioxidants it contains can work from the outside in, not just the inside out, and it’s being discovered that while it doesn’t necessarily block the sun’s rays, it does mitigate the damage that is done to the skin from the sun. The free radicals that help UV rays cause damage are neutralized, and the green tea helps with inflammation as well. (some info. bembu.com)
* Organic Hibiscus - Great for preventing hair loss and premature graying, promotes hair growth, helps balance the pH of the scalp, reduces inflammation and itchy scalp and the list of hair benefits goes on.
* Organic Pomegranate - Effectively used to fight against hair loss and also keeps dandruff at bay. Pomegranate gives your hair nourishment with vitamins and minerals and also hydrates. Also, rich in Punic and fatty acids, it will fortify all dull strands and will give your hair a natural shine.
* Organic Aloe Vera - Based on its soothing, cooling properties, many refer to Aloe Vera simply as the "medicine plant." Externally, it's been used throughout history to help ease the discomfort of sunburns, minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, and rashes. Many researchers believe that aloe can enhance the body's ability to heal by stimulating the activity of collagen and elastin. Aloe vera contains enzymes which help break down dead skin cells on the scalp, helping keep pores clear. Aloe Vera is jam-packed with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides and amino acids making it an excellent ingredient for beauty products.
* Organic Cane Sugar - New research shows that a major component of sugar (glycolic acid) may have big potential for hair alongside skin. Sugar is extremely beneficial for skin, and recently, it has been found that glycolic acid is strong enough to penetrate the hair shaft and directly impact the stability of keratin (the protein that gives hair its structure and strength). This research shows that the acid appears to to be helpful to chemically treated hair as well as untreated hair.
* Organic Frankincense Essential Oil - A powerful astringent that helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it will even help lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging. Studies have shown it can regenerate healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues strong. Frankincense oil can help with wound healing and may decrease the appearance of scars, help reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by acne blemishes, stretch marks, and eczema.
* Vitamin E - Specifically related to improving skin health and regenerating cells. This means that your skin is better protected against damage from the sun, as well as the natural degradation of age that occurs when free radicals are present in the body. Antioxidants like vitamin E neutralize free radicals, keeping them from destroying or damaging healthy cells. You can see an increased reduction in scars, quicker wound healing, and a healthier natural glow to your skin. Extremely beneficial for proper nourishment and development of healthy skin, an excellent moisturizer, prevents excess melanin formation, is an antioxidant and the list goes on! E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
* Organic Grain - enhances the thickness of hair. The vitamin B, the proteins found in malt and hops help to repair damaged hair. The sucrose and maltose sugars present in Alcohol, tighten and strengthen hair cuticles for enhanced shine. Hair is on the mildly acidic side of the pH scale, alcohol will help balance the pH of your hair and has an ideal pH of 4.5 to 5.5
Since Mia Botanica's products are Formulated, Designed, and Handmade Without Harmful Preservatives or Synthetic Chemicals in small batches, it would be best to:
* Keep products in a cool dry place while not in use or, even the refrigerator, for best results.
* Keep water out of your products as it introduces bacteria.
* As with all natural products you may have ingredients settle or separate, therefore, always shake or stir to incorporate ingredients properly.
* They never use fillers (also known as) potentially HARMFUL CHEMICALS. Therefore, our products may be of a different consistency than what you may be used to but are just as, if not more, effective.
* If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, please research our ingredients or consult your physician to assure safety.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* Most ingredients are "Food Grade" but, please do not ingest.
* 🐇Cruelty-Free - never tested on animals.
* Mia Botanica products are made in a clean, smoke-free, pet-free environment with sterile tools and materials.
* They use only BPA Free, PP, LDPE or PET Plastic, cardboard, steel tins or glass product containers and clean, recycled packing materials whenever possible.
* Always spot test new products, and examine all ingredients for possible allergic reactions, if you have allergies or sensitivity please discontinue use. Mission Ambition LLC DBA Missilia cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
* As with any product, if it does not look or smell right, discontinue use or discard.
* This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Every box is different! Try out new natural beauty and lifestyle essentials every month
We do the shopping so you don't have to (ain't nobody got time for that!)
Connect with like-minded women through the Missilia Community